Want to write more inside of your cards than just
Here's a list to help you with the right message!
If you found this resourceful then please pass it along preferably using the social network icons at the end of this post or via this link
Christmas Verses - Cheryl Hall - Golden Jackal
- Our Christmas wish to you is to sparkle with moments of love, laughter, and joy
- Best wishes for a wonderful holiday season and a new year filled with peace, happiness and joy
- May the magic and wonderment of this holiday season be with you throughout the coming year
- Glad tidings of Joy
- Peace on Earth
- May your holiday season be filled with unforgettable moments of happiness, joy and love
- Wishing you the joy of family and the gift of friends and a very happy new year
- May all things bright and beautiful fill your Christmas day
- Wishing you the best of everything in the new year. Merry Christmas!
- May the magic and joy of the holiday season carry on through the new year
- May your Christmas be merry and bright
- May every happiness be yours throughout the coming year
- Wishing you a peaceful and joyous holiday
- Wishing you a happy and healthy holiday season
- Hoping your Christmas brings you gifts, joy and happy memories making it the merriest Christmas of all
- Deck the halls with boughs of holly and wishing you a holiday so jolly!
- Our very best wishes we send to you, an extra-merry Christmas and joy the whole year through
- Joy to the world
- Tidings of joy ... wishes of cheer ... making Christmas the happiest time of the year
- Wishing you holiday cheer and a happy new year
- May your Christmas be merry and your heart filled with joy
- Remembering you at Christmas and the wishes I send to you ... the magic of the season bringing special joy to you
- Wishing you joy to fill your heart throughout this holiday season
- We are hoping this next year is a great year for you
- Wishing you a beautiful holiday season and a new year of peace, happiness and joy
- Have a bright and beautiful Christmas Day!
- You are one of our celebrations during this Holiday Season
- May your home be filled with warmth and your heart with happiness this holiday season
- May the joy of this holiday season be with you throughout the new year
- An extra merry Christmas full of laughter, joy, and fun and a happy new year to everyone!
- Here’s wishing you a season filled with warmth, comfort and good cheer!
- This holiday season we wish you the warmth of home, the love of family, and the laughter of good friends
- Sending you cheerful holiday wishes
- A world of good wishes to you and your family
- Best wishes for a happy holiday season and a New Year filled with health, happiness, and much success
- Thank you for the most precious gift of all, your friendship
- Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful holiday season and a very happy new year
- Wishing you the gifts of the season ... Peace, Hope and Joy
- May you be blessed in the new year with health, happiness and prosperity
- Wishing you an enchanted holiday season
- Sending warm thoughts your way, to wish you joy and a happy Christmas day
- Happy holidays and best wishes for a wonderful new year
- Wishing you and your family a festive holiday season and a very happy new year
- Joy! 'Tis the season to celebrate
- May you celebrate the spirit of the season with joy and happiness
- Christmas is a good time to think about all you have to be thankful for ... You came to mind.
- Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
- Wishing you a festive holiday season and New Year
- You make this world much brighter because of the amazing person you are ... Wishing you happy holidays and a joyful new year
- A big Christmas wish from all of us
- We hope you have a cheerful holiday season
- At Christmas play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year. ~ Thomas Tusser
- Best wishes for a holiday season filled with joy, love and happiness
- May this season bring you gifts of hope, peace and joy
- Christmas is beautiful for the joy of sharing, for the hope of peace and for the gift of love
- For unto you is born this day a Savior which is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:11
- This season, may you be blessed with peace, love and laughter
- Wishing you every happiness this holiday season and throughout the coming new year
- Best wishes for a happy holiday season and a happy new year
- May you recieve the gift of good cheer this holiday season
- Seasons greetings and warm wishes for a happy new year
- Enjoy all the precious moments this wonderful holiday season brings to you
- Season’s Greetings from someone who will always remember you as a very special person
- Warmest wishes are what are what I send to you ... happiness that lasts all Christmas and the new year through
- May the beauty of the season be yours to enjoy now and throughout the new year
- Remembering you with warm wishes for a joyful and peaceful holiday season and a happy new year
- Peace and joy to you this Christmas and throughout the new year
Business Christmas cards
Add an inner verse for your customers and suppliers.
Some of the above verses are also suitable for business.
- Thank you for your business this year. It has been a pleasure and we look forward to continuing our relationship with you in the new year. We wish you a prosperous, joyful and happy new year
- One of the real joys this holiday season is the opportunity to say thank you and wish you the very best for the new year
- Best wishes for a happy holiday season with our sincere appreciation we thank you for your goodwill and loyalty throughout the year
- Best wishes for a happy holiday season and a successful new year
- Thank you for the honor of working with you this year. It has been a pleasure. I take this opportunity to wish you a happy holiday season and a new year filled with joy
- There is no time more fitting to say "Thank You" and to wish you a Happy Holiday Season and a happy New Year of health, joy and prosperity
- Here's to another great year for a great client. Merry Christmas
- Warmest wishes and great thanks from our business to yours. Your ongoing support to us has been a great pleasure this past year and we also wish you continued success
- At this joyous time of year, we are grateful for your business and support. We wish you an abundance of happiness and a peaceful new year
- You help to make this company extraordinary and we'd like to wish you an extraordinary holiday season!
- There’s no time better than Christmas to tell you just how much your business has meant to us this year. We wish you joy, peace and happiiness
- With warm appreciation of our association during the past year, we extend to you our very best wishes for a happy holiday season
- As the year comes to an end and we think about things we are grateful for. Our relationship with you is one of those things that we treasure. Thank you for the opportunity to do business with you. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a successful new year
- Wishing you a wonderful new year filled with abundance and joy. May the new year be your best yet!
- With warm wishes of gratitude this holiday season we thank you for your ongoing support and business
- We would like to express our thanks for your business in the past year. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a happy, prosperous New Year
- Wishing you, your co-workers, family, and friends a lovely holiday season filled with joy and happiness
- May you be blessed in the new year with health, happiness and prosperity
- Thanks to the support of your company, the past year has been a very successful one for us. Thank you for your continuing support. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a new year filled with peace and joy
- We appreciate your business and would like to wish you a wonderful Holiday Season
- We wish you the compliments of the season and thank you for your support this past year
- To our treasured employees. We thank you for your amazing hard work and dedication this past year.
- We are very grateful to you and would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year
Some Christmas card Do's and Don'ts for business
It most certainly is!
Christmas cards are not only a tradition but by sending a business Christmas card to your clients, customers and business associates it lets them know that they are important to you. That can go a long way in continuing and furthering a relationship.
Send high quality cards. The qualtiy of the cards will reflect upon your business. Sending cheap Christmas cards will make your business look cheap. You don't have to buy the most expensive cards but buy the best Christmas cards you can afford.
Send cards that are appropriate and tasteful. Stick with traditional themes and verses to make a good impression.
Being aware of religious beliefs will go a long way. Not every culture celebrates Christmas. For example, Jewish celebrate Hanukkah. If you can, send a card appropriate to the beliefs of the intended receiver or opt for a generic card such as “Happy Holidays” or “Season’s Greetings”.
Hand write a message inside the card. Don't just write “Happy Holidays” or “Merry Christmas”. Try to be more personal and extend on the message. (I've provided plenty of them above!)
A company stamp or sticker with your company logo is a good way to add your business information on the inside of the Christmas card and remember to add your company name below your signature. Adding your business card inside can't hurt either.
If you have the time or help then hand written addresses look much better for Christmas cards. Mailing labels can look tacky and inpersonal. Remember to use correct titles: Mr. Mrs Dr etc.
Finally, a must to remember. Get them in the mail on time! Nothing looks more shabby than a late business Christmas card. Consider that some companies do close early for the holidays.
There are not many don'ts to remember.
Touching back on tasteful cards I mentioned before in the do's. A big don't is sending a tasteless card to a client or business associate. They may not appreciate a sexy woman in lingerie and a Santa cap ... or a big fat, naked Santa!
Keep those cards for your non-business relations.
Don't send business Christmas cards to the person's private home address unless you know them personally/socially and then remember to add the spouse and children's names to the card also.
Don't forget to subscribe to my blog so you can keep up-to-date.
Owner and creator of Golden Jackal