Cathy's Celtic Cat Cards
2. Who is you artistic hero?
I started in water colors in grade school
4. Do you create each day or only when feeling inspired?
I just did a 28 trip from Michigan to San Francisco to Portland and home. I work everyday with all the image I took on the trip.
5. How do you feel when you are creating your artwork?
I feel good
6. Where do you do your work?
I have my own studio in my home
7. Are you a career artist?
I have been an artist for years, so yes
I am a travel and architectural photographer
9. What technique/s do you use?
I try to think outside the box and go with the new photograph look
10. If any, what software do you use to aid in your artwork?
Photoshop Elements, Essentials, and the new Texture Essentials.
11. Have you taken any art classes? How did you learn to make your art?
12. Describe your style.
13. Does your art have a deeper meaning?
I want to make people happy
14. Do you aspire to be like any other artist?
Right now, no
I hope getting better
16. What is the place of you artwork in society?
Artwork for the home, to make people when they look at it
17. Where can we find you artwork online or elsewhere? Where can I see more of your artwork? (Here you can list all of your online stores and any galleries or bricks and mortar stores that display your work).
I am an Irish American. And retired.
19. When did you start and how long have you been doing this?
20 plus years
20. How has your artwork developed over the years?
I hope it has gotten better
21. What is your favorite piece of art you have created?
A photograph of Kylemore Abbey taken in the rain in 1985
22. How does your art make you feel?
It makes me feel good
23. By what terms do you measure your success?
I create because it makes me feel good, not for the money
25. Who is your intended audience? (Do you make art for children, the ill, business, etc)
My audience is female, between 18 and 48
26. Do you have a niche? What is it?
27. Do you have any unique talents?
28. Can you rmember your first piece of artwork or your first sale?
Yes, a flower
I twitter, facebook, and blog and write too
30. Where can we reach you?
31. Is there anything else you would like to tell us about?
This was harder than I thought it would be! Cathy
Owner and creator of Golden Jackal